Thursday, March 30, 2017
In our collection of recreational pursuits, a favorite is our Farm to Table experience. Set in the Costa Palmas Nursery, guests can expect a free-flowing signature celebration of the senses. The casual and minimalist setting is both rich in flavor visually and in taste.
Just last week, we enjoyed an amazing Farm to Table dinner with Executive Chef Gonzalo Cerda and his team. Guests were delighted with a fresh salt-crusted fish -aught a few feet away from our property, hours before it was prepared-, and a variety of accompaniments from our organic field garden and delicatessen. In addition, the festive and relaxing mood was complimented by the soft music stylings of a local Spanish guitarist.
Our menu included:
- Selected local and imported artisanal cheeses, fig preserve and fine herbs chips
- Butternut squash soup, pumpkin seeds
- Burrata and arugula salad, white truffle oil, aged balsamic
- Hearts of artichokes, grilled peaches and local farm greens salad, heirloom cherry tomatoes, blood orange segments and stone ground mustard and honey dressing
- Salt crusted whole sea bass, Meyer lemons and garlic
- Local shrimp
- Chimichurri lamb chops
- Local farm baby vegetables
- Lemony roasted brussels sprouts, broccolini and asparagus
- Cauliflower purée
- Pear and granny smith apple crumble
Land and sea are astonishingly generous here – and you’ll be able to take part in that generosity in every varied, delicious bite at our Costa Palmas Farm to Table experience.
Some pictures. Hope to see you soon!